1/32 Tamiya F-16CJ

Hi Everyone!

So about a year ago I sold a house and bought a new one. I was in the beginning stages of a 1/32 scale Tamiya F-16CJ build. I had the cockpit and engine complete along with a lot of the landing gear and intake trunk done. About a few months ago I dug it all out and set it up in the new house.

I was painting some pieces white the other day and was looking at my completed parts box. Well, I seemed to misplace two important landing gear parts. I have no idea if I lost them here or in the move.

So, I was wondering if anybody had spare of these two parts. Maybe they built their F-16 with the gear up? If you have them, I would be willing to pay postage or even a few dollars. My next step was to contact Tamiya and try to buy the sprue.

It’s too bad, I already had F20 painted and added hydraulic hoses.

Missing Pieces:

F56 (nose gear wheel locking piece)

F20 (Main wheel bay door actuator)

Thanks so much in advance. Let me know if you need other information.

Thanks!

Dave

I will send you my phone number and we can hash-out what you need. I have a couple wheels-up made already and you can have the parts....I will even ship to you on my dime.

Send me your shipping in reply email and I will get the parts out to you before end of day tomorrow.

-Ron

Thanks for the info. I'll try the looking for section. If not, I was planning on giving Tamiya a call. It seems pretty easy. Anyone had any experience?

Thanks again,

Dave

FYI: I get spares from Tamiya Support all the time and I never mind paying for the sprues. They are pretty good at getting whatever I need usually. Great customer service.

However, I sent you a PM to get you your parts for free from me.

:)

Hi Dave -

I've got part; F20 (Main wheel bay door actuator)

It's even painted up for you - I ended up doing a gear up version instead

Tiger-Viper_zpsd9fe2687.jpg

I couldn't find F56 - but I don't think that part would be that necessary to finish the nose gear.

Send me your address, and I'll drop the part in the mail for you.

Regards,

George

Hi Dave -

I've got part; F20 (Main wheel bay door actuator)

It's even painted up for you - I ended up doing a gear up version instead

Tiger-Viper_zpsd9fe2687.jpg

I couldn't find F56 - but I don't think that part would be that necessary to finish the nose gear.

Send me your address, and I'll drop the part in the mail for you.

Regards,

George

Where did you get that clear base for your F-16? I'd like to get something like that.

I got those a long time ago. The company that sold them - sold the rights to another online company - "Toy Shop" or something like that. Last time I checked that link - it was no longer valid. This is the link that I found with some research - but have not bought from this company, so I can't vouch for them.

Acrylic Display Stands

Hitch

Edited by GEH737

Ron,

I got your PM and sent you an email with my shipping address. Thanks so much! I want to make it widely known how helpful you are.

Thank you so much!

Dave

FYI: I get spares from Tamiya Support all the time and I never mind paying for the sprues. They are pretty good at getting whatever I need usually. Great customer service.

However, I sent you a PM to get you your parts for free from me.

:)/>/>

Ron,

I got your PM and sent you an email with my shipping address. Thanks so much! I want to make it widely known how helpful you are.

Thank you so much!

Dave

I am sending you the parts you requested plus some additional parts for the nose gear area just in case.

I got those a long time ago. The company that sold them - sold the rights to another online company - "Toy Shop" or something like that. Last time I checked that link - it was no longer valid. This is the link that I found with some research - but have not bought from this company, so I can't vouch for them.

Acrylic Display Stands

Hitch

This will work. Thanks!

A bigh shout out and thanks to Ron (aka Wizzard_rkt). He really helped me out and sent the parts and extras. What a great guy.

Thanks again! :cheers:/>/>

I am sending you the parts you requested plus some additional parts for the nose gear area just in case.

Edited by Yarm6