Restock Of The A-7 Set?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched an A-7 kit and Zacto correction kit along with PE go for $400 on ebay last week. Soooo glad I got mine when I did! The real shame is that it is still on the bench, and has been that way for 7 years. But now I can say it is ready for final paint, and the kitchen remodel is done. Maybe this weekend?? :rolleyes:/>

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I would like to add my begging request for one or two sets for these correction kits...and would happily pay current economic pricing.

I just purchased the Trumpeter 1/32 A7E kit along with associated Aires resin and Eduard photo etching. I'm a late entry into this modeling

but my goal is to reproduce an accurate model from my old Squadron,,,VA-94 Mighty Shrikes 1977 USS Coral Sea deployment and 1979 USS Kitty Hawk

deployment.

Cheers everyone, and looking forward to learning much from these forums.

AD-2 Bigg Larr

• 4 weeks later...

Got Lucky!!

Miracle happened! I was browsing Ebay last week and won the bid for a Zactoman A-7 Correction Kit. $150 and that included shipping.

Keep looking folks sometimes you might get lucky.

Unfortunately the photo etch parts weren't there but all the main components are.

Now the fun begins!

Cheers

BiggLarr

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...