ARC Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zero77

order and contact issue

Hi,

I'm posting there as i cant have any contact from the website.

Some weeks ago, i've made an order on the site. But as you know, one cant pay directly, you have to wait for them to check the availability and how much would cost the shipment, so your order is pending, payment status "estimating". My problem is that it's now several weeks and nothing has changed.

I tried several time to send emails, but cant get any answer.

Looks like a deserted website.

It seems that i am not the only one in this situation (other people on LSP). So is there any one who know Kim, or who know what's happening at hobbydecals?

I am now building a 1/32 NMF P-47D,engine and cockpit are done, will soon close the fuse, and so will follow the painting. I've anticipate my order to get those dry transfer in time, but i am now desparing getting them...

Thank you in advance,

Nicolas

Edited by zero77

Great products, but as you said seems a dead website.

I have had luck on eBay, there are a few sets that a French modelling company sells regularly. Pricey, but it is better than not having the item.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/REPUBLIC-P-47-THUNDERBOLT-Transfert-HOBBYDECAL-1-32-n-32001V1-/180914228690?pt=FR_YO_JeuxJouets_MaquettesModelisme&hash=item2a1f540dd2&_uhb=1

No word or further instruction 10 days after ordering. :bandhead2: Hasn't replied to emails either safe to say that this company is dead or at least their web store is.

If Hobby Decal is indeed a dead business, shouldn't the admin remove this business's forum?

If Hobby Decal is indeed a dead business, shouldn't the admin remove this business's forum?

He keeps paying for the forum each month.....I am at a loss over the whole situation.

Are you able to contact him directly and ask what's going on?