LF 1/32 F9C Sparrowhawk kit decals

Like the title says, I'm in need of a set of Williams Brothers Sparrowhawk decals as the ones in my kit are water damaged and useless.

I know Yellow Wings has a set, but as I plan to paint the tail stripes and section color markings, it's a bit much for just the TMS/BuNo, ship name and squadron emblem as I only need one set of each. So, if anyone out there has the YW set and doesn't need the kit markings, I'd appreciate some help! Thanks!

Joe

Like the title says, I'm in need of a set of Williams Brothers Sparrowhawk decals as the ones in my kit are water damaged and useless.

I know Yellow Wings has a set, but as I plan to paint the tail stripes and section color markings, it's a bit much for just the TMS/BuNo, ship name and squadron emblem as I only need one set of each. So, if anyone out there has the YW set and doesn't need the kit markings, I'd appreciate some help! Thanks!

Joe

Joe,

I have a set, just got the Yellow Wings sheet in the mail last week so...

Joe,

I have a set, just got the Yellow Wings sheet in the mail last week so...

Ha, beat ya to it, neener neener neener. Maybe the three of us should build each of our kits and get the rest of the club to scratchbuild a 1/32 Macon/Akron for the museum...

-Dave

Ha, beat ya to it, neener neener neener. Maybe the three of us should build each of our kits and get the rest of the club to scratchbuild a 1/32 Macon/Akron for the museum...

-Dave

Good idea! Jim did the little one, so maybe he can start the ball rolling with the big one!

I'm planning to do the blue-trimmed airplane.

-Dave

No! I'm not playing! The Museum is not getting my Sparrowhawk...and I'm keeping all my decals.

I'm doing the Willow Green trimmed bird.

Edited by 82Whitey51

No! I'm not playing! The Museum is not getting my Skyhawk...and I'm keeping all my decals.

I'm doing the Willow Green trimmed bird.

I figure that by the time the rest of the guys finish a 1/32 airship, I'll be just about dead so the museum can have my model at that point!

Model Master Willow Green is nice paint - I just used it on the tails of the F4B-4 and BF2C. Good coverage and a nice finish when thinned with lacquer thinner.

Ya know, the Yellow Wings sheet has enough deckals on it to do three aircraft (options for all Sparrowhawks but enough decals for three...) but, if you want Dave's crusty old Williams Brothers decals then that's cool :whistle:/>

Edited by 82Whitey51

Ya know, the Yellow Wings sheet has enough deckals on it to do three aircraft (options for all Sparrowhawks but enough decals for three...) but, if you want Dave's crusty old Williams Brothers decals then that's cool :whistle:/>/>

Well, if you don't mind giving up the markings for the blue-trimmed airplane, I could use those.

Dave, if this works out, don't worry about the kit sheet. I'll let you know.

Joe

Oh I see how it is now.

Fine then.

And I don't want to be a part of your stupid 1/32 USS Macon scratchbuild project then. I'm taking my toys and going home. :action-smiley-081:

And by the way Joe, Super Hornets SUCK!! :smiley-transport006:

Oh I see how it is now.

Fine then.

And I don't want to be a part of your stupid 1/32 USS Macon scratchbuild project then. I'm taking my toys and going home. :action-smiley-081:/>

And by the way Joe, Super Hornets SUCK!! :smiley-transport006:/>

Well, of COURSE they do - they're jets. That's how the ehgines work... :wave:

Well, if you don't mind giving up the markings for the blue-trimmed airplane, I could use those.

Dave, if this works out, don't worry about the kit sheet. I'll let you know.

Joe

haaa...sure man, I can either take them to the next meeting or you can shoot me a message and swing by the house for them.

Well, of COURSE they do - they're jets. That's how the ehgines work... :wave:/>

I beg to differ, they ain't jets, they're both noise converters, because both convert kerosene to noise!