Not as good as yours would be! :thumbsup: I looked at them when I opened the box, but I have not heard good things about Hasegawa decals in the past. I know the Academy ones are supposed to be decent (printed by Cartograf) but I still think a sheet done by you would be good.

Aaron

Well as much as I hate pushing another company's product, Two Bobs still has F-22 sheets available, well at least according to his webs site. Also, his F-22 sheet is now reduced to $9.00 plus shipping.

Personally I would think it would be difficult for Jake to sell enough F-22 sheets to cover his investment. Maybe part of another combo sheet with other types of aircraft? Maybe aircraft from the same squadron, sort of a history of that squadron sheet would work.

My 2 cents worth.

Cheers

Chris

No immediate plans, guys. Maybe down the road, but I've already got a backlog of what I'd like to do.

Hitch, I will say you'll be happy with a future release pertaining to the 95th.

Jake

No immediate plans, guys. Maybe down the road, but I've already got a backlog of what I'd like to do.

Hitch, I will say you'll be happy with a future release pertaining to the 95th.

Jake

I'd love Hawaii F-22s, only ever done in 1/72.