The FedEx guy just left, so I'll begin shipping these today. As of now, the ordering links have been turned on.

48004 Phlashy Photo Phantoms

As usual, Cartograf did an outstanding job, beautifully capturing the detail of the nose art and the gradients in the colors.

48004_1.jpg

48004_2.jpg

there is no such thing as 'standard' stencils on an F-4, so each jet has its own set.

48004_3.jpg

Thanks, guys!!

48004 Phlashy Photo Phantoms

Sorry but I have no interest in these......

RIGHT?! Its like my home state of Alabama where those other wackos like Brock, Jed, and Eric live....

We have to have them. Money sent-wife pissed. Doing my model building job!

-Jim

Hmm.. Still a week and not shown up for me yet. Hope they get here soon. Need these for a commission build.

Everything is up to date with regards to shipping. If you don't have them by Monday or Tuesday shoot me a PM with your order info and we'll figure out what happened to them. I've been shipping them First Class USPS so it shouldn't take real long.

Thanks!

Jake

Everything is up to date with regards to shipping. If you don't have them by Monday or Tuesday shoot me a PM with your order info and we'll figure out what happened to them. I've been shipping them First Class USPS so it shouldn't take real long.

Thanks!

Jake

Arrived today. Guess USPS just slow this week. Now I can finish the commission build.

I see. My bad. But, it only shows in the checkout procedure.

Yeah, the site host has a lot of little irritating quirks like that. I'm going to move to a new web hosting company at the end of the month with--I hope--far fewer irritating quirks and far more user-friendly features.