1/48 KH F-101A/C decals

Thanks for posting these - I have been working on a decal sheet for this kit and I will minimize the overlap. If it is not too late, you may want to get rid of the formation light strips though - these aircraft did not have them in the time period depicted in the kit decals.

Nice schemes!

Just wondering how long it will be before some guy who should be restricted to buying die cast informs us of how unbuildable it is..

Good work Kagnew!

i don't know... will wait for someone who pays good money for, have the actual plastic in his hand (and try to make an accurate model out of it!) ...it mainly depends on the brake down of the kit...

but one thing is sure, You know how to put a topic on a slippery slope!!!(as you're "always there to praise for any plastic"...even if you don't have it in your hands! "always there to bash on people"...even if you don't know them! ...that tells long about you! and should be in your signature!monketdance4.gif)

BTW Kagnew, you Voodoo profiles look really nice! ...despite the inaccuracy pointed out by KursadA(which he's right about!)

Edited by mingwin