Announcing the NASA Group Build Raffle

Hey all, I want to announce that there WILL be a raffle give-a-way at the completion of this group build. Currently we have a couple of donors and are asking ANYONE who would like to contribute to let me or Pete know and we'll add it to the list. I think a fair rule is that only completed models will be eligible for the drawing. Everything else will follow ARC policy on raffles. Also, keep in mind that if you would like to donate something, I ask that you please take care of shipping to whomever wins your donation. If you have to specify shipping to limited locations please let us know up front so that can be accommodated.

Sooo without further adieu, the prize list so far;

Dutycat Arts will be donating one of their 1/72 scale Space Shuttle Beany Cap products. These are some amazing looking parts and will help anyone wishing to make a really accurate 1/72 space shuttle

fündekals will be donating a 1/48 scale NASA T-38 decal sheet and a 1/72 scale NASA F-102 w/F102 stencils decal sheet. I've seen the T-38 and it is AWESOME with a lot of choices and if the F-102 is anything like it you won't be disappointed.

I will giving one winner a choice among a few 3D printed parts from NiParts. (I'll list the choices shortly, Custom parts might be possible if preferred. We can maybe get together and work something out.

Hotdog has donated an HD Modelworks 1:72 Shuttle Umbilical Panels detail set. I've seen the pictures of this styrene detail set and it is amazing. A very clever way to address an often overlooked detail on 1/72 scale shuttle. You will love it!

So that's what we have so far. Again, if you're interested in donating get in touch with one of us and we'll add you to the list.

Thanks, good luck and get to building!

Bill

Edited by niart17
  • 4 months later...

Ok guys, Just one last check before I draw the winners names for the raffle prizes. These are the guys I have listed as having completed builds. Let me know if I've missed anyone so I can add them to the list before I pull the names. I don't want to miss anybody.

phantom

Hotdog

ALF18

TOM G

Marvin20

If you have a finished build and I didn't list it let me ASAP.

Thanks again everyone for some really great builds!

Bill

OK, I had my daughters pull the winners names from a hat and here is the list of who won what. The good thing is we had the same number of prizes as we did people complete models so everyone that completed something got something. That works out rather well I think. Without further adieu;

Marvin20 - the Dutycat Arts 1/72 scale shuttle beany cap

Phantom - 1/48 scale NASA T-38 decals from fündekals

Hotdog - 1/72 scale NASA F-102 decals from fündekals

ALF18 - 1:72 Shuttle Umbilical Panels detail set from HD Modelworks

TomG - a choice of 3D printed parts from NiParts (IM me and we can discuss what you'd like)

That's it. Thanks to everyone for participating. I'll IM you guys and set up a way to get your prizes out to you.

Thanks,

Bill

Edited by niart17
  • 2 weeks later...