Question regarding Tamiya 1/32 F16

Hi. I was lucky enough to pick up this amazing kit at a very good price, and I plan on starting it soon. I'm considering an OOB build but have two questions (temptations, as it were)

1) I'm thinking of replacing the seat with a resin one with molded belts. I would like a direct replacement that will slide in on the rails provided in the kit. I can't tell if, for exmaple, the Quickboost seat does this. Can anyone give me some guidance?

2) I'm debating painting the cockpit vs. Eduard colored PE for same. I love the colored etch for 1/48 but in 1/32 the lack of 3D makes me wonder. Again, anyone have thoughts on this?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Regarding question #2, the flatness of the PE panels makes me not want to use them in 1/32 scale. Also, the colors they use for things that are painted the base cockpit color are usually pretty far off the real colors, and matching them to the rest of the cockpit can be a challenge.

Here's another vote for not using the PE for the cockpit. I think far better, and more realistic, results can be had by careful painting.

Jake