CD32012 - US Navy T-2C Buckeye

Thanks Kursad. My wife went thru basic nav school in -10 and later TPS. The T-2 was the spin trainer and she always liked those flights in the T-2 at TPS. Been wanting to build her a T-2 and your decals should do the trick.

thanks

Hi Scott,

The space on the sheet is limited and I would like to feature as many USN options as possible. The Special Hobby T-2C boxing that I have comes with Hellenic markings, which looked good to me at first sight.

• 1 month later...

If you need reference pictures, you are more than welcome to use the walkaround pictures I have posted on my Flickr page here.

They are for the T-2C that was used for the P-8A Integrated Test Team.

6113740577_eb855b5900_z.jpg

-Dave

I am still working on these - I think I should able to show some profiles next week. The time needed to ship and pack the sheer number of orders for the B-58 sheet really cut into my design time, so progress has been slow.

If you need reference pictures, you are more than welcome to use the walkaround pictures I have posted on my Flickr page here.

I already discovered your photos while doing research for stencilling - thanks for posting them!

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So far it has not been to bad. The cockpit was just a little bit too wide and needs to be trimed around the main bulkheads. Other than that it is going very well.

Ed

Hi Ed, how did you find the build?

• 3 weeks later...

No, I am still working on finishing a few things that have a higher priority. The design is mostly done - I just need to find some time to finalize the layout and send it to be printed. I will try to get it ready before Spring.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Kursad,Still no love for the Buckeye? Any updates on a timeline?

Still waiting for a glimmer of hope :pray:

My next 1/32 sheet will feature US Navy markings for the T-2C Buckeye. It is intended for the Special Hobby kit.