Empty gunze containers -- what do you do with them?

So I have a bunch of empty containers and I don't know what to do with them. I know many people keep them for future spare use, but I have like 7-10 sitting around. How many do you keep?

Also, how do u keep your collection or workspace organized with all the equipment and supplies? Is there somewhere I can buy a rack to store or keep paint organized?

It doesn't take much to keep your work area organized and tidy (now keeping it that way is another matter entirely :lol: ). You can buy tool caddies at many craft stores to slot your various hobby knives, files, pin vise, paint brushes, and other tools into to keep them from rolling away or getting lost (or injuring you ;) ). Many of them are round and rotate for easy access to your tools. A small tool box has served me well over the years as well to keep various tools organized. There are commercial paint racks that you can buy, but simple racks made from wood work just as well. I have used spice racks in the past and they can be found for cheap at garage sales or even bargin stores. Small Rubbermaid plastic type storage bins with pullout shelves can work too for organizing paint and other supplies. Really, it comes down to what works best for you in the space that you have available. There really is no right or wrong per se. But like I wrote above, it doesn't take much effort or money to keep your work area organized...it's keeping it that way that's the hard part (for me at least).

Happy modeling!

Don.