Revell White Knight Two and Space Ship Two

Follow modelers I have started my entry.

This is the Revell of Germany White Knight Two and Space Ship Two kit. It will be OOB.

IMG_1263_zps6df3a7dd.jpg

Painted some gray on the interior

IMG_1261_zps01fbb713.jpg

IMG_1262_zps82661c13.jpg

Two Fuselages assembled. Assembly goes quickly with no interior

IMG_1264_zps1ee191b6.jpg

All 4 engines were assembled.

IMG_1265_zpsda216e1e.jpg

Fuselages added to wing. Fit is pretty good in most areas.

IMG_1266_zpsbc72aa1c.jpg

IMG_1267_zpsa5bc5910.jpg

Space Ship two assembled quickly. A little filler was needed.

IMG_1268_zps063c7be8.jpg

Thanks for looking

Just a heads up. Only one of the fuselages have windows. The other has them painted on. It's hard to see in pictures, but this is the best I could find:

18r8ey473gfvajpg.jpg

This should make your life a bit easier when it comes to masking.

Sean

Eraucubsfan, Very cool! You're off to a great start! I'm looking forward to seeing this built, I have this kit in the stash.

Sean, Thanks for posting that picture! I always do black windows on 1/144, so this will be a little subtle when I get a round tuit...

I'm glad someone is finally building one! I have it in the stash too - very interested to see how the decals go.

Do you think the wing needs reinforcement to keep it from sagging over time? I was thinking of inserting a brass rod or something for safety, but that may be overkill....

Just a heads up. Only one of the fuselages have windows. The other has them painted on. It's hard to see in pictures, but this is the best I could find:

18r8ey473gfvajpg.jpg

This should make your life a bit easier when it comes to masking.

Sean

Thanks for the heads up Sean. Definitely will make this a bit easier.

Eraucubsfan, Very cool! You're off to a great start! I'm looking forward to seeing this built, I have this kit in the stash.

Sean, Thanks for posting that picture! I always do black windows on 1/144, so this will be a little subtle when I get a round tuit...

Thanks

I'm glad someone is finally building one! I have it in the stash too - very interested to see how the decals go.

Do you think the wing needs reinforcement to keep it from sagging over time? I was thinking of inserting a brass rod or something for safety, but that may be overkill....

I'm not sure, the thought didn't cross my mind. The wing is long, but fairly thin. The engines are fairly small and are not too far out one the wing. I guess we'll have to see.

I'm hoping the decals go well too.

Thanks all for looking =)