I was able to grab a sheet when he first released it so I'm good for two builds. My first will be tribute build of Shell 77 from McConnell. Second is either going to be Wisconsin or Maine Guard birds. Would love to do a couple from the ASKA's. Alaska and Nebraska that is. Not aware of any decals in 1/144 for either tho.

• 11 months later...
16 hours ago, Dutch said:

Since Jennings has been banned, I guess I can't ask about an update on the KC-135E decal sheet?  Anyone hear any RUMINT?

Go to the fündekals website and use the Contact link to send an email to them. Then, you can report back here and share the answers to your questions. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

9 May and still no reply.  I'm thinking I'll do my own artwork.

You have my promise that I will do these later in the year. For the time being the KC-135R's are more convenient to draw and I would like to release two more sheets to fully utilize the -R artwork/infrastructure that I have drawn so far. But eventually I will be doing an early KC-135 series in both 1/72 and 1/144. We can continue the discussion in my forum.

Edited by KursadA
  • 6 months later...