CD48066 - EMB-314 Super Tucano "Esquadrilha da Fumaca"

CD48066 will be the second sheet in my World Aerobatic Team Series, and it will feature markings for the Brazilian Air Force team "Esquadrilha da Fumaca" (Smoke Squadron). It is designed for the brand new Hobby Boss EMB-314 Super Tucano kit.

cd48066promo.jpg

Beautiful! Do you have the tail size of HobbyBoss kit?

Of course, it would be impossible to design this scheme without the kit. I have scans of the major fuselage parts, and will have the actual kit on Tuesday to confirm the dimensions before I get anything printed.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Per popular demand, I am doing a limited reprint of this sheet in December. This re-release will include an additional small sheet which will include the fuselage numbers that have been painted on Esquadrilha da Fumaca aircraft during the 2016 season.

Note that the original set was complete and accurate at the time I first offered these decals - the fuselage numbers painted on the aircraft only very recently.

I will print enough update sheets so if you had bought the original set, you will be able to get it separately (for free) alongside a regular order from me. I will also figure out a way to make it available without a regular order - perhaps at a nominal price to cover shipping.

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 months later...