She's done. By no means an award winner, but in my opinion, not a bad result because of the limitations of this kit. There are more photos in the Completed Builds Thread.

Done-Top_zpse49f8686.jpg

Done-RightFront_zps4cb80d45.jpg

To those who checked in and provided commentary and constructive criticism, thanks for sharing the ride. I appreciate your feedback

Mike

Look great! I should take a pic of the 'remains' of mine. I think its the only surviving model from my early days. It was a paint tester.

Anyway, fantastic result from this kit! Its not an easy one to tame.

Barney, phantom, CM:

Thanks very much for your kind words. No matter how you slice it, the seams on this kit are a bear to get right and even. I did my best but still they show through. Oh well.

And now that David and Canuck Model Products have introduced their new CF-100 sheet, hopefully a model manufacturer will come out with a new kit of this iconic 50's and 60's Cold War era fighter. :pray::pray::pray:

Neu and falcon20driver,

Thanks for your kind words. Small kit + poor fit x lots of Tamiya filler + lots of sanding = :bandhead2:

Just fooling. It is a tough kit with minimal detail but when all is said and done it looks like a CF-100. In the end, I'm happy with the results.

Mike