Williams Bros 1/72 Martin B-10B

This is my old build using Micro-Scales decals for a Netherlands East Indies Air Force aircraft. This is a well molded kit, IMHO with some minor bits of flash here and there. If you approach it as a limited run type of kit and not a Tamiya kit, I don't think you'll be disappointed. With a reasonable amount of care, you won't even need to fill, sand (and lost) those fuselage corrugations on the upper seam.

B10B.jpg

I'm sure it's the same plastic. They haven't made changes to their other plastic...

You guys may not be aware but "they" are not them any more. Williams Brothers was bought by a guy down in Texas who is takeing the effort to clean up and fix any of the defects in the molds before he puts things back in production. So in some cases there have been changes, but not major redesigns. So follow the advise in the beautiful build above. They were never tamigawa kits, they took some effort to look good.

I would point out that Williams Bros never claimed that they produced kits which were of Tamigawa quality. They're not quick builds in any sense of the word, but if you're willing to work at it they can be turned into great models. And besides who else produces a kit (in any scale) of either a C-46 or a B-10?

Hi All,

firstly , thanks for your replies, I know is a old and basic kit, but my doubt is if the new molds are better o worse than the old release of this kit (i already have a box from ..the 80´s ? ) but according to the written by majortomski seems than the quality at least will be the same of old releases of this kit. :)

• 6 years later...

Just before they went out of business, after the death of Granger Williams, his wife who was trying to sell the business showed me their next project which was a Lockheed Sirius in 1/48th scale.  I don't think they were very far along on it but would love to see this model available from someone sometime.