I've been doing a search for two days, and for whatever reason, none of the major players stateside; it seems have any of the Hasegawa 1/48th E/A-18G's. Was there a mad rush, and some of youse gize snatch up all that were on hand and Mr. H. stop sending them to the good ol' US?. Sprue Bros, Scalehobbyist, etc. have none in stock. Anybody know where one can be found that doesn't have to be shipped by boat or air to get one in my cramping hands...(cue the Fred Sanford arthritic hands look). it seem almost like they stopped selling them stateside, what's up?. Even on Evil-bay the prices are well E-bayish and the shipping well..that's par for the course.

I've been doing a search for two days, and for whatever reason, none of the major players stateside; it seems have any of the Hasegawa 1/48th E/A-18G's. Was there a mad rush, and some of youse gize snatch up all that were on hand and Mr. H. stop sending them to the good ol' US?. Sprue Bros, Scalehobbyist, etc. have none in stock. Anybody know where one can be found that doesn't have to be shipped by boat or air to get one in my cramping hands...(cue the Fred Sanford arthritic hands look). it seem almost like they stopped selling them stateside, what's up?. Even on Evil-bay the prices are well E-bayish and the shipping well..that's par for the course.

Got mine here about two weeks ago:

http://thetoyhq.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_675_686&products_id=9990

But sometimes they list as 'in stock' and that's not the case, I always drop them a line just to know. HTH.

Amazon has one for $64 plus free shipping. It comes from japan but its hard to beat that price. To be honest I've yet to find a US suppler of hasegawa kits that is cheaper than japan even with the additional shipping cost.

Edited by graves_09

Are you sure Scalehobbyist doesn't have it in stock? I checked yesterday and just recently, and it's definitely in stock. Look here: Hasegawa 1/48 EA-18G Growler

:doh: Ok it's official....Search is not..repeat NOT my friend. I used their menu, then I tried Hasegawa, after that I tried "Growler", and zip, zilch, nada, nuthin...yet you just bring it right up......I QUIT!!!.

Thanx loads for finding it, now I can blow some more cash :( :D :hmmm:

:doh:/>/> Ok it's official....Search is not..repeat NOT my friend. I used their menu, then I tried Hasegawa

You can get to the Growler through their menu. From the front page, select Model Aircraft -> Modern Era -> Other Aircraft. It should appear on the bottom right of the first result page. You can also click on 1/48 on the left pane to discard the other scales.