Hasegawa 1/48 TuAF F-4E Phantom II

Hello guys.I'd like to show you my last build.An F-4E of the Turkish AirForce before the update to 2020 Terminator stage.It's an OOB build and for the markings I used both Caracal and kit's decals.Enough said....Here she is..

P1100716.jpgP1100717.jpgP1100718.jpgP1100719.jpgP1100720.jpgP1100723.jpgP1100729.jpgP1100725.jpgP1100726.jpg

And this with some PS help ;)

new.jpg

I hope you like it guys...Thank you very much :D

wow!! A stunning Spooky from your neighbours! Especially I like your rivet and metalizer work on the stabilizers! Those details are making a Phantom to a Phantom! :rolleyes:

It looks really nice, congratulations! I am confused that you mentioned using Caracal decals though - that decal sheet is for F-4E/2020s only, and includes only a few common stencil markings that would be applicable to this jet. Could it be that you used the Hi-Decal sheet? In any case, it's a great looking model, thanks for sharing.

Edited by KursadA

wow!! A stunning Spooky from your neighbours! Especially I like your rivet and metalizer work on the stabilizers! Those details are making a Phantom to a Phantom! :rolleyes:/>

What he said, outstanding!

Scout

Well done. Simply an outstanding OOB build. And thanks for the Photo Shop edit. There is a huge difference in color and tone.

Joel

Edited by Joel_W

It looks really nice, congratulations! I am confused that you mentioned using Caracal decals though - that decal sheet is for F-4E/2020s only, and includes only a few common stencil markings that would be applicable to this jet. Could it be that you used the Hi-Decal sheet? In any case, it's a great looking model, thanks for sharing.

That's exactly what I did Kursad.I used some common markings from Caracal decal sheet and some from the kit's decal sheet :thumbsup:

Thank you my friend :salute:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...