Cutting some prices again because I want them gone.

My promotion is your gain. I just found out I got promoted (although it won’t take effect until Aug/Sep of next year) and in celebration of that (and because I just want the kits gone), I have dropped all the kit prices by at least $5. Still don’t like the price? Make me an offer!

Having completed yet another move, it is time to clean out more of the stash. As previously, I only want to deal with US, but I might consider others case by case. All kits listed are 1/48 broken down by manufacturer. Some kits are still sealed, and all are complete (but potentially fondled if not sealed). You pay shipping on top of the cost. I’ll give you a shipping quote once I have your zip. Most kits last time cost about $9-11 to ship ( and only a dollar or two more for each additional). As previous buyers can attest, I throw extra stuff in for free it (normally a sheet or two of aftermarket decals). Dave’s volume discount applies if you buy more than one.

Revell (and RoG)

Arado Ar-234C - 3/4 85-5979 $20

Academy

F-117 $25

Airfix

Jaguar GR3A/ES (with Xtradecal X012-48) $20

Tornado GR1/1A $25

Lightning F.2A/F.6 (with Cutting Edge Decals 48075 and 48077, Cutting Edge Conversions 48118 Cockpit super detailing set and Czech Master Kits 4021 Undercarriage Set) $65

Check out 1/32 and 1/72 HERE

Cheers,

Dave

Edited by parche
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...