Look for these in 1/48 to debut at the IPMS Nationals in early August, along with sheets 48006, 48007, 48008, and Pete Fleischmann's 'The Scale Hornet.'

Just a teaser for now until I decide which jets will be on the sheet.

Jake

48009_F-4G_SHG.jpg

Weasels...G-toom!? Always nice because they had always some special loadouts! Would you think it is a good idea to provide the Weasel modeller with stencils for some typical weapons used on weasel mission? Both, live and inert versions...like AGM-45 Shrike, AGM-88 HARM, AGM-78, Maverick, the big ECM pod...

SP and WA weasels should not be missed!?

Erik, we've discussed George weasels a few times in the past. I've got you covered! The 35th & 37th will be represented well, from the early 80s up through the day George closed. I even have a 39th TFS jet going on this sheet.

Jake

Erik, we've discussed George weasels a few times in the past. I've got you covered! The 35th & 37th will be represented well, from the early 80s up through the day George closed. I even have a 39th TFS jet going on this sheet.

Jake

So the grey shadows of the "WW" on your test sample above is not to be carried to final print I hope :unsure:

So the grey shadows of the "WW" on your test sample above is not to be carried to final print I hope :unsure:/>

:blink: why not?

69-7561.jpg

Oh how I have longed to do an Edwards Test jet in 1/32...

Are we still talking F-4Gs? Edwards never had any F-4Gs assigned--just Cs, Ds, RFs, and Es.

Now if we can have some WW/GA F-4E's

This is an F-4G sheet, Gary.

This is an F-4G sheet, Gary.

Lol Jake,

I wasn't saying put them on this sheet, just with the George Weasel i thought it would be nice to see some WW/GA F-4E's in the future if you could track down any decent ref's

Hunter/Killer teams are cool.....especially Spangdahlem one's!

ATB,

Gary

Thank you! Hopefully this will end my two year quest for overpriced AirDoc and Fox One sheets. Anything with sharkmouths is good in my book! I also like the "WW" in white, black with white borders, and that slick euro lizard looking scheme with the dark sharkmouth is slick too.

This is great news Jake. I have a couple of Wild Weasel F-4G sheets already but I was not crazy about the accuracy and quality. Knowing Speed Hunter Graphics quality and reputation I am confident in buying sight unseen.

I have a F-105G planned too so it will make a nice comparison with the different airframes and colour schemes.

• 1 month later...

Lol Jake,

I wasn't saying put them on this sheet, just with the George Weasel i thought it would be nice to see some WW/GA F-4E's in the future if you could track down any decent ref's

Hunter/Killer teams are cool.....especially Spangdahlem one's!

ATB,

Gary

I hear you on the George/Holloman E's,I gathered enough reference to do any 1993 20th TFS F-4E,crew names and crew chiefs(still have the list),overall pics of the jets could be found thru various sources(which I put on disk)and sent it off to a decal maker that was supposedly hyped on kicking them out,and here we are years later,still no decals.......Jake is plugged into better Phantom sources than I am nowadays(some awesome experts when it comes to Phantoms) and look forward to his Phuture Phantom sheets

I'm going to cobble what I can off of the SuperScale and Aeromaster sheets and go from there,I have gave up on getting them any other way.I plan on trying at least to do my E model after we gave it to the 20th somewhere down the road.

I didn't have an F-4G in my stash to size the decals for before sending the July batch off to the printers, so this sheet has slipped just a bit. I'll be ready this Fall sometime.

Dave, would you please send me that list? It may help me fill in some holes. I have a lot of pics.

Jake

• 1 month later...

It's coming. It got postponed because I didn't have a 1/48 kit to size the decals in time for the August releases. It will be done with the next 1/48 round later this year.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still talking F-4Gs? Edwards never had any F-4Gs assigned--just Cs, Ds, RFs, and Es.

Whoops, sorry Jake. I think you might have had sheet 48005 Test Vipers in your sig at the time that I posted, so I assumed it was the sheet the thread was about. Sorry! That being said, it'd be cool to have some Edwards F-16 test jets in 1/32 though....

Edited by r0t0rdr1ver