Does anyone have the 2013 IPMS Convention decal sheet?

Title says it all.

Looking to see if anyone has a copy of the 2013 IPMS Nat's decal sheet w/ the COANG Minute Men.

Trying to see if I can get a high resolution scan of the sheet, specifically the F-86.

I want to do a 1/32 F-86, but no one does this a/c in 1/32, so I'm hoping to either get custom decals made, or find someone that can make me paint masks to paint the Minute Men script.

Images from the Rare Plane Detective website.

IPMS2013DecalsSheet1.jpgIPMS2013DecalsSheet2.jpg

IPMS2013Decals1.jpgIPMS2013Decals2.jpg

Seems to me that the "Minute Men" script for the 1/48 ANG-368 (is that for the F-16?) should be just about right for the 1/32 F-86.

Also, be aware of some errors in the paint outlines on the kit instructions for the F-86. The leading edge of the red area on the nose is more curved, not a straight line as shown. Also, the area in natural metal on the fin should be larger than just the rudder. Look for photos of the real thing. Here's my 1/72 (left) painted more correctly:

F-86sredweb_zpsab3f6a74.jpg

Hmm, that hadnt occured to me, to see if any of the 1/.48 decals could be right for 1/32. I know the F-16 script was much larger (at least it appears that way) than what was used on the F-86.

The other question then I suppose is whether how close the 1/32 F-16 squadron logo's would be to what I would need for the F-86.

None of the existing decals for the Minute Men are the right size for a 1/32 scale F-86. I was the coordinator for the 2013 Convention sheet and know a little bit about the subject. On the real aircraft (F-86) the Minute Men script was about 14 inches tall, plus or minus. The script is "Brush". You can find the Brush font fairly easily and size it from there. Adam, send me a pm and we'll talk about it. I've been working on a similar project myself.

Kirk Taylor