I am having Spicy Lamb curry, kitchri rice dish, homemade samosas, and home made mango chutney and home made papri or papad and drink of red grape juice.

And fruit cocktail ...

All Indian style. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you want to share it :wave:

Edited by HOLMES

I am having Spicy Lamb curry, kitchri rice dish, homemade samosas, and home made mango chutney and home made papri or papad and drink of red grape juice.

And fruit cocktail ...

All Indian style. :wub:/> :wub:/> :wub:/>

Do you want to share it :wave:/>

That sounds freakin' awesome!!!!!

And fruit cocktail ...

All Indian style. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you want to share it :wave:

I'd settle for a cup of tea. Wait! Been there. Done that. :D

Maybe next time our paths cross, my friend. :)

As for tonight, the missus and I are having 7 cheese tortellini with homemade tomato sauce and garlic bread. There will be no vampires around our house tonight!

Pla Tu Tord (Crisp-fried mackerel fish) and fresh local vegetables with Nam Prik Kapi (shrimp paste chilli sauce) similar to the pic. Aroy mak mak! (Very delicous)

Image49.jpg

Pla Tu Tord (Crisp-fried mackerel fish) and fresh local vegetables with Nam Prik Kapi (shrimp paste chilli sauce) similar to the pic. Aroy mak mak! (Very delicous)

Image49.jpg

I'm sure it tastes delicious, but I couldn't handle the fish that still look like...well...fish! :(/>

Edited by Darren Roberts

but I couldn't handle the fish that still look like...well...fish! :(

;) Welcome to the land of smile.

Do you believe that with a skilled cooker he or she could gently heat the head of this kind of fish crisp enough so leave fishbones alone and you can eat a whole fried mackerel tasty without disappointment! Don't worry about internal stomach organs, they are all gone before reach your frying pan as usual.

Edited by Teeradej

So I guess WE both like spicy food. ..chillies et al...

:thumbsup:/>

:cheers:

I'm with the British right now and they have a rather good curry bar I eat at as often as possible and wash it down with Piacetto coffee.

272212-960x720-curry-huehnersuppe.jpg

an asian style chicken soup, with coconut milk, spinach, chillie and much curry! Maybe also Holmes like it?

You can find recipe here in www.chefkoch.de (http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/253941100615073/Curry-Huehnersuppe.html)

Btw. who likes also to cook? Or only glueing plastic? And I don't mean heating water for the coffee or tea! ;-)

Edited by tobiK

272212-960x720-curry-huehnersuppe.jpg

an asian style chicken soup, with coconut milk, spinach, chillie and much curry! Maybe also Holmes like it?

You can find recipe here in www.chefkoch.de (http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/253941100615073/Curry-Huehnersuppe.html)

Btw. who likes also to cook? Or only glueing plastic? And I don't mean heating water for the coffee or tea! ;-)

To ok,

ME likes it...thank you.

Right here! Its become quite the passion of ours. I'm trying to master the BBQ, grill, and smoker while the wife is focusing on classic French and whatever graces her ipad over pinterest. Life's too short not to eat well.

Edited by fulcrum1

Life is too short not to eat well.

We've had a Traeger wood-fired grill (well, two of them) for about 20y now. Most meats are better smoked, even as a little enhancer. Smoked salmon is one of our most common, but also beef brisket, pork, lamb, and beef ribs, whole and part chicken as well as turkey.

My wife started making rubs for the grill, and then found she's quite excellent at mixing up Indian and Middle Eastern spice mixes for all manner of dishes. Since we've always enjoyed international cuisines, she made a go at a spice business. While she was successful, she never felt she could replace the day-job, so finally had to give up for lack up time. Thankfully, she's still making awesome rubs and spice blends. Two weeks ago, she made a fabulous lamb curry.