1/72 ES-3A Shadow, Hasegawa

Hi guys,

finally I´ve finished something new, so here I´am - Hasegawa kit filled up with ResIM and Eduard stuff, wheel wells made from scratch. Also I´ve tried to rescribe the whole kit and make some rivet lines. Hope I´ve done it well:)

As always, critiques are welcome but I surely hope you´ll enjoy following pictures.

%2524_57%2520%25283%2529.JPG

P1080423.jpg

P1080471.JPG

P1080472.JPG

P1080475.JPG

P1080476.JPG

P1080508.JPG

Edited by Vladislav Seidl

Thanks Rusty! Yes, this set looks nice. I never knew Hasagawa released a 72nd ES-3.

Yeah, all of the ES parts are in white metal. These ones certainly look much better. If you want to see the Hasegawa kit, I can bring it to the next meeting.

-Dave

Vlad,

very very nice model here. Congratulations.

I am myself building a Hasegawa S-3B currently and I really appreciate your work.

Nice and fine surface details, beatiful painting and a very sharp model .... and that seems to be the first time I see a "complete" ES-3A in 1/72nd scale (although the added white metal parts in the Hasegawa model they still miss the bulged ventral bay doors. I very recently bought the resIM set.

Where do your windscreen wipers come from?...

Great modelling and a pleasure to the eyes...

Cheers

Eric B.