Hmm that's not too far from me. I'm not going to pay a visit for you, but process your refund and call it square. What kit was it?

His behavior doesn't sound very Marine-esque to me. What happens when you try to get your money back?

Hmm that's not too far from me. I'm not going to pay a visit for you, but process your refund and call it square. What kit was it?

His behavior doesn't sound very Marine-esque to me. What happens when you try to get your money back?

1/700 Trumpeter USS Maryland and FiveStar PE Super Detail set....Just money and plastic right?

I always log the GPS position with the people i do business with on google earth. Gee wiz, i must have a hundred little yellow blips over N.A. alone. A good idea to mark this guys location as well! Thanks for the heads up;-)

On another note, i just ordered some Aires detail sets from hobbylinc in Atlanta?, GA.

Have any info on them? Order has already shipped, so should be here late next week :)

Edited by breadneck

I always log the GPS position with the people i do business with on google earth. Gee wiz, i must have a hundred little yellow blips over N.A. alone. A good idea to mark this guys location as well! Thanks for the heads up;-)

On another note, i just ordered some Aires detail sets from hobbylinc in Atlanta?, GA.

Have any info on them? Order has already shipped, so should be here late next week smile.gif

Hobbylinc has been around a long time and I haven't heard any negatives...