Greetings everyone

Whilst I continue to wait for more hex rod from the only place in Melbourne who appears to stock it, I thought I would do a quick build.

Well, OK, the building was quick but the masking took 4 full days.

I loved the scheme on this when I saw it for the first time online a couple of months ago, so I thought I would have a crack

I think it turned out alright. It looks like it's supposed too, so I can't complain. It won't win any competitions, but I don't mind.

Feel free to lay down any constructive feedback

Thanks for looking

IMG_5284_zps635826af.jpg

IMG_5285_zps313ef547.jpg

IMG_5287_zps65a0cee3.jpg

IMG_5288_zps08e4c619.jpg

IMG_5290_zpsd9ca022c.jpg

IMG_5293_zpsc7add767.jpg

IMG_5295_zps2b21a3c4.jpg

IMG_5296_zpsc62cfacb.jpg

IMG_5298_zps8e3c1c38.jpg

IMG_5302_zps0b98b099.jpg

MH

What's the secret? How do you 'quick build' guys manage to bend the very fabric of time itself to your whim?! I HAVE to know! I'm starting from the 'universe as a wave function' theory (Laura Mersini-Houghton) -maybe it's possible to 'surf' the wave to where/when you want to be...? Am I getting close? Alas, only to a Section 2 under the Mental Health Act!

What to say? It's a Flanker :yahoo: . It's a Madhatter work :banana: . It looks STUNNING :wub: !!! Am I dreaming this, or did you build another Su-33D in a hypothetical Arctic Bandit scheme a while back? That was a retina-ripper too.

"WHY ISN'T THIS GUY WORKING FOR ME?!!"

Where did you get the decals from?

Thanks Ray! Glad to see your still kicking about the boards :) The decals came with the kit. It's from Hasegawa's range of Ace Combat Aircraft. I only bought I because it's a splinter camo ;)

What's the secret? How do you 'quick build' guys manage to bend the very fabric of time itself to your whim?! I HAVE to know! I'm starting from the 'universe as a wave function' theory (Laura Mersini-Houghton) -maybe it's possible to 'surf' the wave to where/when you want to be...? Am I getting close? Alas, only to a Section 2 under the Mental Health Act!

Am I dreaming this, or did you build another Su-33D in a hypothetical Arctic Bandit scheme a while back? That was a retina-ripper too.

"WHY ISN'T THIS GUY WORKING FOR ME?!!"

LOL - I love your humor!!! Ahhh....quick aye? Well, I guess for me it was..

good memory too - I did that WIF scheme a couple of years ago now. It sits hidden on the bottom shelf of the display case. No reason for that other than confinement restrictions

Thanks to everyone who's commented - I appreciate the posts :cheers:

MH

I quite agree there Chippy - thank you Diego - coming from the paint master himself, that's very flattering :)

Of course, thanks to Nick and Joel for taking the time to post a comment as well.

I've recommenced the BSG Galactica I started a couple of years ago - time to finish it I think!

MH