New Impact Decals sheet now available!!

We finally have a new sheet!! This sheet will cover 6 USMC a/c wearing Bicentennial paint schemes. Hope you all like...

IPDecalsCOVERPAGE.jpg

Should be available next week.

Thank you for your support,

S/Fi,

Kevin

Edited by av8iimech

Great news! I've been wanting to do one of the Bicentennial RF-4Bs for a while. Will there be options for 153098 and 153101 as well as 153107? I know that '3101 was in the old Testors kit but '3098 has not been covered - probably due to it's short life after being painted. It'd be nice to be able to make any one of them.

We finally have a new sheet!! This sheet will cover 6 USMC a/c wearing Bicentennial paint schemes. Hope you all like...

IPDecalsCOVERPAGE.jpg

S/Fi,

Kevin

Very nice 70.gif !

IPDecalsCOVERPAGE.jpg

S/Fi,

Kevin

Very nice. Now, 1/72 scale will be even nicer!

• 3 weeks later...

there was a group that flew out of Chu Lai in 68 that used the same horse head, but also in black as well. It was not at the ear of the fin, but in the dead center. Now the real problem was that I can't remember if it was on an A6 or an A4. Yet I can still picture it in my mind making the turn into the arming pit many times over! Would love to have these decals included, and Impact would be the place to start. Also there was a series of Phantoms we used to see that had a huge Playboy rabbit on the vertical fin. Some were white and most were in black. Easy to see them doing the turn around into the arming pit from five klicks south.

gary

there was a group that flew out of Chu Lai in 68 that used the same horse head, but also in black as well. It was not at the ear of the fin, but in the dead center. Now the real problem was that I can't remember if it was on an A6 or an A4.

A-4. VMA-121 didn't have A-6s in Vietnam. Only A-6 squadron at Chu Lai were VMA(AW)-533, they would've had black hawks as their marking.

A-4. VMA-121 didn't have A-6s in Vietnam. Only A-6 squadron at Chu Lai were VMA(AW)-533, they would've had black hawks as their marking.

could have been a CAG, as they were in there daily. Most people fail to realize just how busy Chu Lai was. A walk thru would show you aircraft from all over the place.

gary

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered this sheet and it arrived promptly. It is beautifully printed and so cool, I want to build all of the aircraft depicted. I have a testor's "spirit of america" almost done with the kit decals, but I will certainly build another with this sheet with a Hasegawa kit. Thank you for doing this sheet, Bicentennial birds really deserve modern decal treatment.