Legacy Hornet Pix needed

I'm in need of a good photo showing the position of the IFF antenna on a Legacy Hornet, I'm doing a Hasegawa "D" for the AUS/NZ Wings GB. I'm looking for one from the top like maybe one hooked to a tanker. Even a good illustration would work wonders. I just don't want to randomly place them, as I'm scratchbuilding these, I've not seen a kit that has them added or AM kit upgrades.

The "M" sprue found in some Hasegawa baby-Hornet kits contains the IFF antenna pieces you seek. If you still feel like scratching them, here are a few pics I took on the TR a few years ago:

100_6271_zpsafc58805.jpg

100_6270_zpsab38d7ed.jpg

100_5734_zpsc1329d00.jpg

100_5733_zps169d19ed.jpg

100_5637_zps911cd48b.jpg

Edited by Nick Kessel

Wolfpack makes several sets with the IFF antennas included.

http://www.wolfpack-d.com/catalog/htm/wp48026.html

Thanx Andy, but I'd be not using a major part of the package....I've already got the fuselage parts in place; so I'll have to go with the scratchin'

The "M" sprue found in some Hasegawa baby-Hornet kits contains the IFF antenna pieces you seek. If you still feel like scratching them, here are a few pics I took on the TR a few years ago:

Thank you so much Nick, that's what I needed top and the side views are perfect for lining them up, the head on shots show me the positions as they're angled off. I'm assuming :whistle: they are the same as the ones on the Vipers so I can get size measurements from a kit I've got in the queue.

Tun TavernTHANK YOU!!!..veddy, veddy much; In case you don't know it, you have just given me the info that makes it so easy one shouldn't be able to screw it up, but with my luck I'll probably need to cut, glue and sand repeatedly.

Edited by #1 Greywolf