Hi all -- long time listener, first time caller... no wait, this isn't the Limbaugh show...

I've been lurking in the forums as a guest for a long time and just now getting around to registering and introducing myself.

So hello all!

Jim from Phoenix!

Thanks guys. I'll build pretty much anything, though airliners and jets are kinda down on the list. I typically go for WWII in 1/48 and 1/32 scales.

I've been out of the hobby (obsession?) for a few years, just getting back into it and trying to figure out what life is like post-Polly-Scale. So far it sucks... :)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

Here are a few pics of stuff I've done in the past:

Matchbox 1/32 SBD backdated to an SBD-4, completely reworked with a totally scratchbuilt interior:

sbd0003.jpg

sbd0005.jpg

Hasegawa 1/32 BF-109G-6 in Italian markings:

1090003.jpg

Otaki Hellcat, a really fun thing:

red0001.jpg

Academy P-38:

IMG_0080.jpg

Tamiya P-51B

IMG_2550.jpg

Currently working on a Hobbycrap S-199, another Academy P-38 and a Special Hobby P-36.

I don't see the images in preview... do they show up when I post? Do the links work? Damn BBCode. I will have to sort it out when I get home, I think.

Edited to add: OK I got the images up. Sheeeesh.

Edited by Chadinko

Thank you all. I appreciate it. I've posted a couple of articles here on ARC, but it's been years. So it's nice to be back.

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Fea1/801-900/Fea824_Naboo_Baker/00.shtm

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Gal2/1101-1200/Gal1186-Corsair-Baker/00.shtm

Edited by Chadinko
  • 1 month later...