Just ordered the F-4G sheet for a Revell "e" that I've already converted but coul;dn't get the decals - my lucky day I guess!

Question: What is the difference between the slatted wings on an "E/G" and a NAVY "S"? Can I use these to convert the Tamiya "J" to an "S" (acknowledging the need for the inboard modifications)

Thank-you

Hi,, we will have an “S” wing set out before the end of the year. The set you are looking at is the preliminary “E” sets of Slat wings before the PE strakes and mounts were completed. While you could buy an “E” set and make the changes yourself, IF you can wait a couple of months you will get the nice Photo etched strakes and strake bases, along with the other “S” differences made for the “S”

Thanks, Gary

GT Resin Products

• 5 months later...

Just a note, We have Airframe, Cockpit, and exhaust sets for the new Revel F-4G in stock.

DSCN5472_zps9tbo5esp.jpg

DSCN5473_zpswo7ssv5y.jpg

DSCN5474_zpsdmvhyal7.jpg

DSCN5480_zpsfwebbufu.jpg

DSCN5484_zps75wlh9oe.jpg

DSCN5479_zpspoomvkx2.jpg

Price $45 + shipping

The Antenna set that correct the errors and adde the missing ones, including detailing the UHF fairing in stock.

DSCN5257_zpskuqxance.jpg

Price $20 + shipping.

These two sets are also sold with our Detailed Exhausts:

DSCN4010_zpsa6385b85.jpg

Price $25 and the for both Revell and Tamiya kits

The three products are also sold as Super Set for $80, saving you $10 on the package. All of these are in stock Stop by our Forum : http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showforum=69 . or PM us here, or email us at: garyhatherly@gamil.com

DSCN5562_zpsmj6msewn.jpg

Thanks, Gary

Gary,

Does this set have any parts to add/improve the inner canopy framing?

Just curious.... the inside of the canopy frames on the F-4 as I'm sure you know has quite a heavy frame. This is quite visible when the canopies are up.

I know Eduard (i think) included some detail in one of their F-4 PE sets,nice but its still does give you that bulky look of the real thing.

Cheers,

Gary

Edited by mungo1974

Gary,

Does this set have any parts to add/improve the inner canopy framing?

Just curious.... the inside of the canopy frames on the F-4 as I'm sure you know has quite a heavy frame. This is quite visible when the canopies are up.

I know Eduard (i think) included some detail in one of their F-4 PE sets,nice but its still does give you that bulky look of the real thing.

Cheers,

Gary

No it does not. I am working on canopy frames for the Revell clear parts and they will be done in time for the Nationals in July. They will attach to the existing kit canopies like our F-105 frames do.

Thanks for the question,

Gary

Edited by ghatherly