removing cured cyanoacrylate from a model

If letting it sit for a day or two is not adequate, the forced air dehydrator or a similar arrangement, even leaving it in a warm location with air circulation for a few days.

If I have to remove enamels (rare, as I rarely use them) odorless mineral spirits usually work faster, and evaporate more rapidly. The solvent also contains nothing that will interfere with the enamel paint.

I tried using odorless mineral spirits to strip enamel and now the plastic is soft/partly melted. And no I didn't let it soak/sit. I just used q-tips to strip the paint and then washed it with dish soap.

I tried using odorless mineral spirits to strip enamel and now the plastic is soft/partly melted. And no I didn't let it soak/sit. I just used q-tips to strip the paint and then washed it with dish soap.

That's just plain weird. :huh:/> I've soaked styrene in odorless mineral spirits for 48 hours with no ill effects. I did have one piece I forgot for a week or so, and that did soften.