Hello to all. I'm new to this part of ARC so bare with me cause I'm an airplane modeler by trade. Anyway The Doctor I work for gave me the Pegasus Nautilus Sub from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea to build for him and also provided a light kit from VoodooFx to install. the problem is i've never done anything with lighting so i don't really know what I'm doing, can anyone suggest how to get the lighting started or some instructional aid to learn how to do the lighting? the voodoofx instructions aren't too clear and i think they assume you know a bit about how to wire lights to a model. I've checked Youtube but haven't found anything too helpful thus far. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers, Kurt

Hi Kurt

I ran a workshop this weekend at Model Expo on lighting, so maybe I can help you, but I am unclear on what exactly you are unsure on and need clarification from you. Can you expand on the question: "can anyone suggest how to get the lighting started"?

I would have assumed that the instructions would point out where the lights need to be fixed to, and I am also assuming here that it comes with all the relevant wiring and so on (including switch) and any fiber optic thread you may need.

Can you scan and email or PM me the instructions? I might be able to help you there too

MH