MiG-23 "stance"Late vs early

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On my build here: MiG-23 MF I cut the 2 mm off the hydraulic actuators of the main landing gears and modified slightly the front leg so it became a little bit taller(approximately 1.5 mm)The "scissor" joint should be more open.

Hello, I am starting this kit now... By hydraulic actuators, do you mean parts C11/C15? If so, did you remove the 2mm from the cylinder, or the strut?

Thanks!

Patrick

• 8 months later...
I ordered a set yesterday and although Paypal shows that the payment was made successfully, on the site, it shows that there was some kind of payment error. I've been trying to communicate with Martin but have not received anything back. Sent two emails and tried to send a message through their site (which doesn't work) so I'm hoping it's just a glitch on their site.

Well, following everyone's lead, I bought two from the site. Had the same error. Martin did get to me that payment went through. I was notified that package was sent. Package arrived with no one to sign so I had to wait.

It is here! Excellent if not for one thing. I paid for two but was sent one. E-mail sent to Martin. Let's see how it turns out.

Regards,