so i finally got the launch tower with the shuttle in 1/144 scale now i know the launch tower is suppose to be pad 39 but is there any thing that needs to be added to the kit to make it look like the real pad 39 looked meaning is there any thing missing that i can add to the kit?

... but is there any thing that needs to be added to the kit to make it look like the real pad 39 looked meaning is there any thing missing that i can add to the kit?

Um-m-m ... you might be able to add a ... couple of details.

Take a peek at the thread by Spaceman just 5 threads below yours. He's accurizing Pad 39 and has added ... well ... just a few details. :whistle:

Pete

Hello catfan,

welcome to the Pad 39 modelers and have fun with Revell's amazing Launch Tower kit. :thumbsup:

Yep, LVM Studios have developed 5 impressive Detail kits, not cheap but a nice way to supplement and enhance the launch tower with a lot of interesting FSS/RSS details. :coolio:

If you are interested in the kits closer, then look at these older threads here.

Detail Kits 1, 2, 3, 4

Detail Kit 5

I'm curious about your startup, how do you want to solve Revell's problems in scale or do you want to build the kit OOB? :dontknow:

:wave: