Hey guys.

Guess the time has come too soon. I have to pay a fine of $750 total for reason I will not disclose. However in order to pay it off - I have to sell my entire model collections.

That said I am planning a clear-out sale of all of my models and at the same time announce my resignation as a hobby modeler and member of this esteemed website.

It's not easy for me to make this decision but I have no choice. I do hope y'all understand my circumstances.

I want to say its been fun will everyone here. Meet so many friends come and go, seen a lot of awesome works of art .... Boy am I gonna miss 'em.

Check my buy/sell thread for a 'Liquidation Sale' sometime soon.

Thank you for your time.

Jack Bogart

Edited by JB2013

You going to sell your putor too?

I bet its alright keeping in touch with friends on the forum and keep tabs on the modelling world news and gossip.. even if you're only a modeller in spirit alone...

If it was mandatory to actually build something ARC would loose members at an alarming rate :P

Quit the forum if you don't like it, not because life delt you an uppercut and you can't build anymore.

Too bad, dude. Get some blue water between you and whatever happened and look at it again. If you really have to dip out for a while, it's not irrevocable -is only one way yous leave Da Family for good, unnerstand?!

:o Dude...don't resign from ARC...there are more folks yakking here, than there are models built....it's a good place to hang out and shoot the breeze...internet wise, You can still contribute to folks who are building, and may have a hang up you've worked your way thru. Lotsa great folks contribute much, but build little. I'm hoping you'll have a change of mind and like Arnold said in "Predators" "stick around" :woot.gif: .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Hey Jack, As a longtime member here on ARC, I`ve met alot of great people over the years and and tried to help them out when I could lend a hand. When you decide to come back into the hobby, gimme a shout, I`ll keep a kit (if you enjoy building modern US Navy) here for ya free of charge! I hope things workout for you. Dan

Jack,

As another long time member here on ARC, all I have to say is do not walk away from the hobby. So you have to liquidate the stash. When you take care of what you have to take care of slowly rebuild it. In the mean time stick around. Even during my latest modeling drought, 2 years of no real building, I still come to ARC even if it is one a week. Mainly to see if I can be inspired.

Jack,whatever got you to this point I sincerely hope you get it sorted with minimal adversity; I'll be looking forward to your stash sale, may I'll find something I can use or just like, and it will help ya.

Actually I think that was Predator, Clif. There y'go: where else can you get this standard of pedantry?!

To-may-to, To-mot-to, either way it was the one with the alien that was one Uglyyy mother shutcha mouth :whistle:/> .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Thanks for your words of encouragement guys.

Buy/Sell thread updated. Access via link on the post above.

Any questions please PM anytime. Thanks!

Edited by JB2013