Since this is the place where all Japan military aviation afficionados hang out (including myself) a small request: I am looking for the decalsheet or partial decalsheet from the 1/72 Hasegawa F-15J 'JASDF 50th anniversary part 3' box 00778. This has the Red F-15 from Komatsu on the box top. Long shot, I know...

As to this GB; my hands are itching to start something, but need to hold out a little longer because I have a lot of work in the house first. Will be difficult to choose anyway, have just way too many JASDF/JMSDF/JGSDF stuff in 1/72 <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, here's my planned build, a Hasegawa 1/72 F-4EJ with Model Alliance decals for the Good Bye Okinawa scheme. I think it is pretty cool with the lime green color. I've got a couple of other models in the queue to finish first but I will be with you shortly.

Tom

BAFE2DA6-75CB-4C0E-80DD-B389A903D868_zpsi6cna6ni.jpg

893EE7E9-C3FA-48FA-B177-2A8CA72147FF_zpsifucyjdx.jpg

6572F7E1-A166-4DAA-99B0-639E54C1DAF8_zpsip9y2kx0.jpg

208EAF52-DD83-404A-8092-49B16D59711D_zpstzo4uoz7.jpg

Sorry I am showing up to the party a little bit late! I've got a crazy amount of stuff (model-wise) going on but I'm definitely in with a HSS-1N (UH-34). The Italeri 1/72 kit. I have a sheet of Hinomaru's somewhere, and/or I may copy/steal the ones from my UH-1B Huey!

DSC00397.jpg

Here is what I am trying to model, though I can't find a picture right now of a JGSDF Sea Horse:

hss-1n.jpg

Edited by lodni_k

That's a really interesting scheme, Tom! Haven't seen a lime green F-4 before!

Its a beauty sheet for that Lime green Tamiya makes that colour straight out of the bottle.......

DSC_0332.jpg

Its a beauty sheet for that Lime green Tamiya makes that colour straight out of the bottle.......

Great work as always Sean. It's really inspiring. I am looking forward to the build.

Tom

Would that be XF4 by any chance? Have to get me a bottle then, cause I have the same set of decals waiting :woot.gif:

• 3 weeks later...