Post your Potential Builds HERE!

Ok guys, I have moved posts here. If you have not yet posted your builds, post them here.

As for my builds.

CF-18A Hornet 188736-410 Cougar Sqn RCAF

CF-18B Hornet 188928-410 Cougar Sqn RCAF

F/A-18E Super Hornet VFA-14 CAG 90th Anniversary jet.

We'll go with those for now.

Edited by Colin K

Well this one is a commission build.

Doing a CF-188BM 410 Sqn 188732 line bird.

Using Canuck decals FIP Markings royal resin wheels and Wolf pack CF-188 upgrade set. Using the Hasegawa Navy test pilot F-18B boxing in 1/48th scale.

Hasegawa 1/48 scale for all.......

F-18C VFA-15 2014 CAG w/ Fightertown decals MAW resin nose *** DONE***

F18C VFA-87 2014 CAG w/ Fightertown decals MAW nose chaff buckets and folded wings.***DONE***

CF-18A 2000 special, Leading Edge decals***DONE***

CF-18A 1994 425 sq sort of special. ***DONE***

Maybe.......

F-18 C VFC-12 splinter scheme Fightertown ***waiting for a trade kit to show up.****

F-18G VAQ-141 kit decals***DONE***

Last

CF-188B 188907 AETE, 1/48 Hasegawa, Leading Edge decals.

Right those are done. Guess I will add an Aggressor on a Revel kit.

Edited by phantom

These will be (hopefully) parallel builds:

Revell 1/72 F/A-18F Jolly Rogers - Strictly OOB. Wheels down.

Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18F + Jasmine decals (Jolly Rogers) - In-flight

If time permits, one or more of the following

Hasegawa 1/72 EA-18G Growler + TwoBobs CONA VAQ-129 Vikings - wheels down.

Revell 1/72 F/A-18E VFA-137 Kestrels "200" CAG scheme 2009. Most likely strictly OOB, wheels down

Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18A + Leading Edge decals CAF CF-18 100 years of flight. In-flight

Hasegawa 1/72 F/A-18C + TwoBobs CONA VFA-122 Flying Eagles

Well here's the plan; CF-18 907 in it's grey scheme with 2 480 gallon drop tanks that we were testing when I worked there. I got to participate in this test in 907 when we flew a trip into B.C. on a hi-lo mission to test the tanks, 2.6 hours in the back seat of 907!!!

907 got a repaint after I left the Squadron to the really sharp red/white/black colour scheme, gotta do that!!!

Then IF I get those 2 done we will see what the stash spits out!! :whistle:

Here are my builds.

1/32 Trumpeter F-18E with Eduard Color P/E, Wolfpack NACES seat and Custom VFA-31 decals ( a friend in the club scaled up a 1/48 sheet for me)

and if time permits a 1/32 CF-188AM.

Don

To start with......

I will start with the Revell-Germany 1/72 scale F/A-18E built OOB in VFA-105 markings.

If time permits and depending on other projects, I may do another Hornet.

I am going to attempt to do a 1/48 F/A-18C Legacy Hornet in 1/48 sporting the colors of the VMFA-122 Crusaders before they decided to be so politically correct!! First timer for this site...So be gentle!! LOL!! I look forward to the fun.

Brandon

Edited by Bravosierra001

I am going to do a Revell 1/48 F/A-18E, I have started two of them in the past but never finished one, I am hoping third time is a charm. :thumbsup:/> Besides I seem to have several of them, darn you Michael's and your infernal coupon! If I finish, I might do another or tackle a Has 1/48 F/A-18E.

The first one will be a VFA-147 bird and I want to do it five wet with a refueling pod.

mason

1/48 Revell F/A-18C backdated to an CF-188, LEM decals

Depending on how long that takes I may do 1-2 1/72 builds afterwards

Academy F/A-18A as a CF-188, LEM Decals & Big Ed set

Hasegawa (original) F/A-18A with TwoBob's CoNA decals.

Or might bust out a Super Hornet or Growler with TwoBob's CoNA decals.

Edited by mawz

Hi all

I'm planning a couple.

A CF -18a line jet from 425 Alouettes. I have a pic of the jet I'm planning to build and it's very dirty, so the goal is to try to match my painting tibthenoic. Unfortunately I can't post said pic here from my phone. Kit will be a Hobbyboss 1:48 hornet c

If I have time, I plan another CF-18a, also using a HB kit. But this one would be super detailed. I had a Wolfpack CF-188 cockpit upgrade, folded wings, Aires exhausts, avionics bay and one piece engine inlets. That'll be the first time i go THAT detailed on a kit.

Have fun all

I'm in with a 1/32 Academy F/A-18. I haven't decided weather to build a F/A-18C or a D model. I'm leaning towards the C model due to the fact I have a set of very colorful Zotz 32009 Swiss Hornet decals. Dan

Well this one is a commission build.

Doing a CF-188BM 410 Sqn 188732 line bird.

Using Canuck decals FIP Markings royal resin wheels and Wolf pack CF-188 upgrade set. Using the Hasegawa Navy test pilot F-18B boxing in 1/48th scale.

Shouldn't it be 932, if it's a B?? A friend of mine on Facebook had his name on 932 when he was an IP at 410, during the filming of Jetstream. I built his jet in 32nd scale, even had it printed in RT.

Have two 1/72 kits. Minicraft CF-18 with the blue leading edge show bird decals.

Also an academy Chippy Ho 2009 kit that will be with the box decals.

I've got 2+ 1/144 F-18s. Might put some of those together also.

Hey Guys,

Running a little late as I just got back from the UK on June 30, and had to catch up on all my behind yard work and such.

I am planning on building the following:

1. Revell 1/48 F/A-18C VFA-105

2. Revell 1/48 F/A-18E VFA-122

Be easy on me I have never posted a build before, although I am looking forward to it.

Frank "Ryan34"

I may do a total of 4... or even 5? What can I say, it's my favourite aircraft type. :thumbsup:

Will start with 1/48 Hobbyboss F/A-18A kit, made into a CF-18 from 425 or 433, symmetrical era markings. QRA configuration probably...

Next, a 1/32 Academy kit, still deciding on squadron and load-out. It will be a CF-18 (of course), likely from 409 squadron in the Baden/Germany era.

Third, another 1/32 Academy kit, this time a dual. Likely a 410 or 433 aircraft, not sure yet.

I will be using some aftermarket, such as two Wolfpack upgrade sets (one in 1/48, another in 1/32) from which I will do some upgraded CF-18s at the end.

Too many kits. Too little time. Too little shelf space!

Looking forward to participating in this GB.

ALF