PARTS BIN-Need something, ask here!

I'd be keen to join the GB, but the only Hornet I have, that is eligible, is waiting on a set of Flight Decs 1/48 TMOTA 2003 (FLD48-03) decals. If anyone has a set they are willing to part with, would be more than ready to participate. :)

Will buy, or swap for something of equal value.

fld4803reviewgg_1.jpg

Edited by CraigSargent
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

If anybody has a PE boarding ladder from a 1/48 scale Hasegawa legacy Hornet that they could part with I would be appreciative. I am working on detailing a Hobby Boss Hornet, and the supplied ladder is less than stellar.

Please contact me if you can help. I have some trade bait, but not much, and would be willing to pay a couple bucks plus shipping.

Thanks.

Full kit request.

So I have these decals

7EC2E9B3-9C69-4763-8431-96A1BA4B3FCE_zpsfwegyl9p.jpg

And the kit I have/had to do them with is utter dog shi¥. So therefore I'm looking for a good-great 1/72 CF-18/F-18A kit. Idk who makes the best but someone must have something in the stash.

I have PayPal.

K

K

Academy makes the best 1/72 F-18A/C kit and no I don't have one.

Don

Ok I'll look for one. Thanks.

Get the RAAF boxing of the Academy "A" Hornet if you can still find one. It might be a bit rare since it appears to be out of production already now. The only Academy "A" Hornet that I can still find easily is the Blue Angels boxing. The only downside with the Blue Angels boxing is the lack of decals/stencils for the bombs and missiles.

Get the RAAF boxing of the Academy "A" Hornet if you can still find one. It might be a bit rare since it appears to be out of production already now. The only Academy "A" Hornet that I can still find easily is the Blue Angels boxing. The only downside with the Blue Angels boxing is the lack of decals/stencils for the bombs and missiles.

I'm building a demo bird so bombs n missiles really don't apply! And I did get the BA boxing. It should be on it's way to me now.

Edited by Bigasshammm

I'm building a demo bird so bombs n missiles really don't apply! And I did get the BA boxing. It should be on it's way to me now.

Perfect then! :thumbsup:

I built this as part of Aust/NZ Wings using the Blue Angels boxing and Leading Edge decals

IMG_6521_zps51e159ad.jpg

Bigasshamm

Sorry I was trying to ask you a question and accadentlly edited your post, my apologies sir. I'm still trying to get used to the extra buttons that show up bing a GB mod.

If you dont mind me asking what kit did you have that was a dog?

Edited by tosouthern66

Looking for a parts trade: I have the 1/72 Hasegawa F/A-18 Super Hornet with the newer style ECS. I'm looking for someone who wants to trade the older ECS type top half with me? Pm me or reply here.

Edited by tosouthern66

Looking for a parts trade: I have the 1/72 Hasegawa F/A-18 Super Hornet with the newer style ECS. I'm looking for someone who wants to trade the older ECS type top half with me? Pm me or reply here.

I actually wouldn't mind trading that with the older style ECS that I've got from VFA-102 History boxing. Here are the close up pics. There were very slight chipping on some of the sprue anchor points, despite my being very very careful. But they should be very easy to fix. I've built two of these identical kits, and I always got these chippings. Annoying.

IMG_6594_zpsc1298425.jpg

IMG_6595_zps7292cc71.jpg

IMG_6596_zps3a12463b.jpg

IMG_6597_zps08f4d086.jpg

IMG_6598_zpscce3cdb2.jpg

IMG_6599_zps58cf268b.jpg

PM me if you're interested.

Mike

is that the Hasegawa VFA-102 kit #548 where you got that from?

Mike

I didnt realize that the VFA-102 kit had the early ECS's. I have this kit so I will trade parts with in my own stash. Thanks anyway!

Edited by tosouthern66

Mike

is that the Hasegawa VFA-102 kit #548 where you got that from?

Mike

I didnt realize that the VFA-102 kit had the early ECS's. I have this kit so I will trade parts with in my own stash. Thanks anyway!

:lol: :lol: No worries! :thumbsup:

Mine is #960. It's 2-in-1 boxing of VFA-102 History.

BTW... You might want to double check your stash to make sure that your indeed came with the old style ECS. Otherwise, let me know ASAP if you want to trade, before I glue the fuselage.

Edited by Mike C

:lol:/> :lol:/> No worries! :thumbsup:/>

Mine is #960. It's 2-in-1 boxing of VFA-102 History.

BTW... You might want to double check your stash to make sure that your indeed came with the old style ECS. Otherwise, let me know ASAP if you want to trade, before I glue the fuselage.

mike

I checked my kit and it does have the old ECS's. My kit is the VFA-102 & VFA-2 kit. It was given to me by a buddy along with the VFA-103 70th kit. I had helped him and his family out and when he returned from a cross country hall he brought me these two kits. I was getting ready to order the 103 kit next month and now I don't have to! Thanks for the offer bud

Hey guys

im building my 1/48 F/A-18F but when i got the kit it was missing the AIM120's and the rails(LAU-127), im wondering if anybody has a spare ? or some LAU-117 can do(i have some maverick i can put on instead of the aim-120)

Cheers

Neo

Edited by Neo

mike

I checked my kit and it does have the old ECS's. My kit is the VFA-102 & VFA-2 kit. It was given to me by a buddy along with the VFA-103 70th kit. I had helped him and his family out and when he returned from a cross country hall he brought me these two kits. I was getting ready to order the 103 kit next month and now I don't have to! Thanks for the offer bud

No problem. I think the kit that you have is the very first Hasegawa "F" that I built. It was E18 white box, right? I converted mine into in-flight special scheme VFA-102

IMG_2214.jpg

Which resin pit do you all recommend for 1/72? Looking for one that fits easy without alot of puttying to get it in. I looked at Aries and wolf pack. I will be getting the wolf pack folded wing set for a future 1/72 Hornet for this GB. So what do you all recommend?

NEO I have 3 AIM 120's and two LAU-127 launchers. Well one of them is an LAU-127 the other is exactly alike but its going to need some modification. If you want them they are yours just let me know. heres a pic. The circle in red is all that will have to be cut off and modified if you want them.

20140726_032140_zps192c87dc.jpg

Edited by Devilleader501