Revell CL-604- where to buy?

I am planning on making a CRJ-200 utilizing the Revell CL-604 kit and the Braz conversion. Does anybody know a good online store to buy the CL-604? I have found two online so far, one from Amazon (At $75+$40 shipping, that's not happening) and one at fullcirclehobbies.com. I've never heard of that site, are they good/reputable? Is there anywhere else I can buy one?

The 1st one is Flash Aviation from Eindhoven (NL) which is a reliable store as far as I know (never been there or ordered from them).

But you might want to consider buying the Authentic Airliners CRJ-200 which is around €40,-. Also, Big Planes Kits (BPK) will release a CRJ-200 in the future in both 1:72 and 1:144 scale. Rumors say that there also is another line of CRJ's coming from another manufacturer in the future. I don't know anything about that, just saw some CAD drawing on ARC.

I'd hold off doing a conversion if I were you...

Is it BPK who are doing a 1/144 version to go along with their 1/72 one?

Edit: found it on the Big Planes Kits website but I can't link to it for some reason.

Edited by buzz

Not BPK.

I assume you mean it's not BPK you are referring to (as the BPK site does indeed say they are producing one in 1/144).

You seem to enjoy informing us that you know something nobody else does. It's quite unhelpful IMO.

You seem to enjoy informing us that you know something nobody else does. It's quite unhelpful IMO.

Felt the same way sometimes but IIRC Jennings does some work for modeling companies sometimes such as research or decals, so he can't say more than he does. But still, it would be less confusing if he explained this himself instead of me. Anyway, can't wait to see what company is working on the CRJ in 1:144 besides BPK!!

http://airlinercafe.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=8707

Edited by TheFlyingDutchman

I have nothing to do with any of them, and I don't know what BPK has planned. I do know that another company is reported to be working on a 1/144 CRJ of some description.

Just keep looking on Ebay and stuff. I just bought one a little while ago off of Ebay. But I've been patient waiting for one to come up. I too have plans on converting a CL604 to a CRJ200. Maybe even a CRJ700.

Good luck!

Mike

Just keep looking on Ebay and stuff. I just bought one a little while ago off of Ebay. But I've been patient waiting for one to come up. I too have plans on converting a CL604 to a CRJ200. Maybe even a CRJ700.

Good luck!

Mike

The CRJ200 has a lot in common with the CL604 (engines, tailplane, landing gear etc.). The CRJ-700 and 900 are very different apart from the fuselage. I'd just buy an Authentic Airliners CRJ-700 if I were you.

• 2 months later...