The Bare It All Wrap Up

First of all,

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this group build. :salute: This was my first group build I have ever participated in, and also my first time to moderate one. I appreciate everyone's patience as I worked through this learning experience. I can easily say that I was able to learn quite a few new techniques that I will be able to apply to some future builds. I need to buy myself some Alclad for next time :) ! I can also say without reservation, the builds posted during this group build were wonderful. I think we all know how tricky a NMF build can be, and you guys absolutely knocked it out of the park!

I also want to send a big THANK YOU to our sponsor for this build, Canuck Models. :worship::thumbsup: . These 3 sets of decals look absolutely amazing, and will be hard to give up but you guys earned them! I'll be posting some time tomorrow the lucky 3 winners of these great decal sets, so stay tuned. I know that I will be buying myself some Canuck model decals for an undecided build in the future.

I hope everyone who participated in this build enjoyed themselves and were able to learn a few new tricks. Again, thank you very much for making this build very enjoyable.

It was a great experience, in no small part thanks to your active participation as a moderator. Good job, and thanks for taking the time to moderate!

ALF

Drum roll.....

The winners of the beautiful Canuck models decals are:

Bigasshammm, White Wolf, and Spectre711! Congrats guys. I have three decals sheets available. The CC-130 Hercules in 1/72, the CF-101 Voodoo in 1/72, and the CF-104 in 1/32. If you guys would PM your address and your choice of sheets, first come first served, I'll get them in the mail to you mid July when I get back home from work.

IMG_20130826_210614_816_zps8485b242.jpg

IMG_20130826_210558_105_zpsdbe4a910.jpg

IMG_20130826_210634_130_zps73e6c0be.jpg

And once again congratulations to everyone who participated and demonstrated some great building skills!

Edited by falcon20driver

Thanks to falcon20driver for moderating another fun group build. I got so caught up, I built three projects instead of the one I initially planned. Funny how that works sometimes. Very nice builds by the participants. Although I didn't win anything, and it's really not that important to me, thank you to the sponsors for their donations.

Take a bow everyone. Great work by all.

Mike