2006 Warhawks CAG late type "C" Hasegawa in 1/48

• 4 weeks later...

Happy new year,everyone!

It seems that in-progress forum may be more suitable for me.

Update a little progress,before I move to that forum,which could be summarized in a saying:stew in my own juice.

And it might be a little useful for modelers who,like me,haven't dealt with this resin cockpit before.

I learn form the lesson that when there will need cut and sand work for install a resin part into some kit part,

start cut and sand work form the resin part at first and don't cut too much off form kit part.

gap1_zpsd61b21c9.jpg

gap2_zps279b34e6.jpg

gap3_zpsefb3b4d0.jpg

After finishing the sanding I personally thought everything around this area would all go to be fine until I had test fitting of the windscreen part.

breach1_zpsc0cab5df.jpg

I used styrene strips which were gradually sanded into proper shape to fill the gaps between windscreen and fuselage.

Then I glued the nose to the fuselage,applied CA and putty to the seams and sand them to be smooth.

breach2_zpsd8c6b027.jpg

breach3_zps3599db4d.jpg

breach5_zps3f507dea.jpg

breach6_zps32f68029.jpg

As lunar new year,the year of the sheep,is geting closer,I've managed to get some free time for building models every week.So I might as well build two hornets together.

doublehornets1_zps0867fa26.jpg

doublehornets2_zpsb7d25070.jpg