AAAAAAnnnd is that a wrap, Folks?

Well, some really awesome builds that occurred.. with some unusual paint-jobs and subjects.

I missed with doing that weeee A4K.. (and it will be done) and I took delivery 2 weeks ago of a Wellington MkIII that I can do in 75SQN (NZ) colours in 1/144 scale :D The propellers on arrived today though :(

Comments from others?

Great subject matter for this GB! As with all group builds, it would be wonderful if all the projects could be done for the "big parade" at the end, because there were some great models that people were working on. Thanks to all who made this happen!

Stewart

Great subject matter for this GB! As with all group builds, it would be wonderful if all the projects could be done for the "big parade" at the end, because there were some great models that people were working on. Thanks to all who made this happen!

Stewart

Agreed, some lovely builds.

I'm adding a few more finished pics tonight FWIW :)

Edited by Mumbles

Hi!

Alas I didn't get anything finished myself (either for this or the Bad Boys GB)... kinda lost my steam for building the past while, sadly. But I'll finish them eventually!

I'd like to thank everyone who took part, and congratulate all the great builds!

I'll be posting the raffle results shortly!

Thank you all again. :)

My Hellcat is in the paint shop and I hope to finish it this week. This weekend I will be flying to see my daughter so I won't be able to work on it. I kinda lost steam also, a couple of things frustrating me. <_<