What's your Holy Grail of models?

Whats the one model that you would love to build that has never been produced by a kit manufacturer?

For me it would be a 1/48 scale AgustaWestland AW129 Mangusta or Turkish Aerospace Industries T129 ATAK (still counts as one choice cos they are essentially the same helicopter!) Of course a 1/72 or 1/32 version wouldn't go amiss too!

It's hard to come up with a subject (that interests me anyway) that hasn't been done in some form of kit in 1/72..be it injected, vac or resin. There are certainly subjects I'd like to see modern, injection-molded kits of, but that's only because I don't feel like the work or expense an old or limited-run kit.

SN

1/48th Halifax and a 1/48th Stirling.

Sean

Don't be greedy now unless they come in a special double set, but might as well go the whole hog n chuck in a 1/48 Lancaster and 1/48 Wellington to finish the set off!

Don't be greedy now unless they come in a special double set, but might as well go the whole hog n chuck in a 1/48 Lancaster and 1/48 Wellington to finish the set off!

I already have three lancasters, three B-17's and a B-24. The wellington is on my to-get list.

Sean

:wacko: Why not ask something simple like explaining Einsteins theory of relativity.....My Holy Grail....in all honesty it's been done...Tamiya's 1/32 P-51, however in the spirit if the thread....North American's F-108 "Rapier" in 1/32 as accurate as possible :woot.gif: man did it have possiblities!!!

Edited by #1 Greywolf