Help! Need A-4M Nose

I am working on the Hasegawa Kit #09611 (The A-4M Last Skyhawk kit). I ruined part(s) S1 and S17 with too much nose weight glue; and deformed the 'cone beyond repair. I was hoping someone might have the nose cone halves in their spares box? Several of the "M" kits contain both noses (One with the IR lens and one without). I can't find the "R" parts tree with the alternate cone either! I am in a real pickle on this one, and I would be elated if someone could help! I would send $10.00 (plus $5 postage) to anyone who could help! p.s. In case someone can help: My name is Thomas Kellogg, 711 Wexford Way, Telford, Pennsylvania, 18969. (215)939-5912. Thanks for reading my plea!

Thanks for the advice! I'll explore that option too! I was thinking if all else fails... I'll buy another scooter M kit, and use each nose provided on each airplane. Maybe the resin nose is solid a preventing the tail-sitting issue! Thanks again!

I am working on the Hasegawa Kit #09611 (The A-4M Last Skyhawk kit). I ruined part(s) S1 and S17 with too much nose weight glue; and deformed the 'cone beyond repair. I was hoping someone might have the nose cone halves in their spares box? Several of the "M" kits contain both noses (One with the IR lens and one without). I can't find the "R" parts tree with the alternate cone either! I am in a real pickle on this one, and I would be elated if someone could help! I would send $10.00 (plus $5 postage) to anyone who could help! p.s. In case someone can help: My name is Thomas Kellogg, 711 Wexford Way, Telford, Pennsylvania, 18969. (215)939-5912. Thanks for reading my plea!

Tom,

Let me check my box, if i have it, its all yours.

ted