Need help with some voice in off lyrics

Hi there, :wave:

I bet a mate of mine regarding some lyrics which are said voice-in-off on this song; unfortunately for me, there's about a whole minute of lyrics in the solo part of this song which neither appear on the CD booklet nor on any YouTube published song-with-lyrics upload.

Not to get political about what is said on the song, I beg you native English-spoken mates to write down just everything which is said between the minute 2:50 and the minute 3:50 of this song.

Body Count - Born Dead

Thank ye very much for yer help.

Cheers,

Unc²

Did you really think the average ARC member listens to Body Count, or has even heard of it?

Nay, Pete. I'm not askin' for any Body Count fans here on ARC to do me this favour; just kindly askin' for any English-spoken fellas on this forum to help me out decipherin' whut is said on this specific part of this song.

A favour I'd surely do to anybody askin' my help with some song lyrics in Spanish, regardless of which band or music genre they belonged to.

Thank goodness somebody posted the lyrics for you as that was too painful to listen to.

Well, many thanks Scott; unfortunately, it ain't the song lyrics I was after, but rather those voice-in-off lyrics which are said between minute 2:50 and 3:50 of this song. Problem about those voice-in-off lyrics is that they're not too clear for me to fathom owing to the solo still playing on the background.

Could somebody please just listen to that minute of song on the YouTube link I posted above 'n' tell me whut it's said? It's important to me, y'know.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Unc²

Here's what I could pick out:

U.S. military officials say

Iraqi military officials say.

(repeat)

An Iraqi military official is now monitoring what you are saying.

Test 2

The smart bomb.

(repeat)

An Iraqi military official is monitoring everything you say

Live from Bagdad

The Iranians reported hearing planes flying over the Iraqi cities.

Allied air attacks continue.

New reports of stepped up bombing.

The smart bomb.

Once again up-dating the Gulf War, reports of explosions as smoke rose into the air at 30 minute intervals.

any help?