Casper & his Green Bandit Ghost Friend from VFA-125

Spectre-

I have the same decals in the stash, I may do one of them (not the white one!) later in the GB if I get my current entry done in time.

Not that I've tried it, but perhaps a very light gray/off white panel line wash is in order for Casper? FS 36622 maybe?

I have the same decals in the stash, I may do one of them (not the white one!)

I've got decals for a regular ol' grey Rough Raiders -B model on the Super Scale sheet I'm using for my first build, and an extra Hase kit. Maybe I'll tag along if I get my current project done! Can't wait to see the next update, best of luck!

-JL

Edited by plasticWerks_JL

I was making some good progress.

P7080004_zps20a956eb.jpg

That's when I started looking at the other box and thinking of Casper's Green Bandit Ghost friend.

P7080005_zpsfaabec66.jpg

Figured I would make this a dual build. The instructions aren't the greatest so if your building this kit install the intakes into the lower fuselage and the filler panels into the upper fuselage before you glue the to halves together.

P7080006_zpsdeadaf88.jpg

P7080007_zps1fa0d382.jpg

Now I have two.

P7100008_zps7664e9af.jpg

Easiest way to paint this is with Tamiya Fine Surface Primer (White) rattle can. Great coverage, very hardy. You'll only need 2 thin layers, I reckon. Then just clear coat it. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...