need help finding pictures of these OV-10D's to do decal sheet

I don't know a whole lot about Bronco's, but here's some help/opinion:

The first one: The USN never operated the OV-10D, this one here is a museum plane that has been repainted as how it was as an OV-10A back with VAL-4 in Vietnam. It is not an operational OV-10D USN scheme. Here's a pic of it from the other side.

The second one: Looks reasonably correct, but as I said, I'm no Bronco expert.

The third one: The markings should be in a brown color, not black. Here's a pic of the real thing.

The fourth one: Not sure, but I don't think I have ever seen that scheme on any operational Bronco. No idea why they painted it like that at Pima.

If it were me, I'd choose one other than any of those four - all four are "fake"/suspect (two are S/S book illustrations and other two museum paintjobs). As noted, the first one is completely bogus for the Black Ponies. The second is the standard USMC lizard camo scheme used in to the 80-90s, I can't vouch for that specific artwork but there are tons of actual OV-10s from this period that show the real thing - I'd use those for source, pick one of them. Third one same thing, as noted should be brown markings, again again there are many photos of the actual Desert Storm scheme. Fourth one, no clue what that is supposed to represent!