ARC Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nick M

Peter Doll's B-58

Peter,

Beautiful job on the bare metal finish. She looks fantastic!

I agree...Peter's B-58 is magnificent and looks just like it should; shiny and silver. Congratulations, Peter, on a fantastic job!

Indeed, that plane does look real in the photos- bravo!

I only hope that mine will turn out that nice - but it's highly unlikely...

That's a beautiful model - really well done!

:)

Thanks guys for your nice compliments. I think that I can do the foiling technique a lot better today, the Hustler model is just 10 years old. I could post a couple of pictures of my latest products. but I fear that it does'nt work here? Or am I wrong ??????

Greetings from Germany

Peter

Thanks guys for your nice compliments. I think that I can do the foiling technique a lot better today, the Hustler model is just 10 years old. I could post a couple of pictures of my latest products. but I fear that it does'nt work here? Or am I wrong ??????

Greetings from Germany

Peter

Peter, You need a photo hosting site to post on ARC. Go to ARC>>Home>>Forums>>Forum FAQ and it will tell you how to post them. It's a pinned topic right at the top.

We would all like to see more of your work. It is exceptional.

Bob

Thanks Bob for advice. Let's see if it works. Here is a Picture of my RB-66 Destroyer in 1:48 based on Collect Aire's all resin kit.DouglasRB-66_zps95d82bb1.jpg.html

I'm no computer guru by any means so I can't be of any help.

I haven't plowed through all the pages in that forum topic (since I wouldn't understand the issue) but it may be in there somewhere.

I hope someone with the necessary info will see this and help you figure it out.

If no one does, maybe start a new topic in the General forum to see if anyone can sort it out.

We want to see more of your work.

Bob

I'm no computer guru by any means so I can't be of any help.

I haven't plowed through all the pages in that forum topic (since I wouldn't understand the issue) but it may be in there somewhere.

I hope someone with the necessary info will see this and help you figure it out.

If no one does, maybe start a new topic in the General forum to see if anyone can sort it out.

We want to see more of your work.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I gave up ,sorry !!!!!!

Peter

I'm not a photobucket user but often see people having this trouble. There is a mechanism for generating link that is pasted elsewhere. You don't use the URL of the photo shown in the address bar.