Peter Doll's B-58

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys for your nice compliments. I think that I can do the foiling technique a lot better today, the Hustler model is just 10 years old. I could post a couple of pictures of my latest products. but I fear that it does'nt work here? Or am I wrong ??????

Greetings from Germany

Peter

Thanks guys for your nice compliments. I think that I can do the foiling technique a lot better today, the Hustler model is just 10 years old. I could post a couple of pictures of my latest products. but I fear that it does'nt work here? Or am I wrong ??????

Greetings from Germany

Peter

Peter, You need a photo hosting site to post on ARC. Go to ARC>>Home>>Forums>>Forum FAQ and it will tell you how to post them. It's a pinned topic right at the top.

We would all like to see more of your work. It is exceptional.

Bob

I'm no computer guru by any means so I can't be of any help.

I haven't plowed through all the pages in that forum topic (since I wouldn't understand the issue) but it may be in there somewhere.

I hope someone with the necessary info will see this and help you figure it out.

If no one does, maybe start a new topic in the General forum to see if anyone can sort it out.

We want to see more of your work.

Bob

I'm no computer guru by any means so I can't be of any help.

I haven't plowed through all the pages in that forum topic (since I wouldn't understand the issue) but it may be in there somewhere.

I hope someone with the necessary info will see this and help you figure it out.

If no one does, maybe start a new topic in the General forum to see if anyone can sort it out.

We want to see more of your work.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I gave up ,sorry !!!!!!

Peter