F-104 Improvement set from Daco

Shipping of the full set to the States (or anywhere else worldwide) can be done for as low as $15 (11.00 euro) through the German Post ...

Danny

Hey Danny....what about your 1/48 F-16 updates? I would love to a do an F-16 with accurate ADF tail and this set seems to be the ideal solution (I got a CE ADF Tail but something is not right with it).

I recieved mine two days ago and yesterday I finally got the chance to really go through it, WOW. They arrived in only a week after I was emailed that it had been shipped and were extreamly well packaged so they arrived safe. I ordered two and one of the German F-104 sheets. The quality is amazing and all the different things that come with it are great, I'm very happy with my order and can't wait to order from Daco again.

Duane

The sets are absolutely phenomenal. It didn't take long to get them either, and I chose the cheaper, slower way for my group order. Got shipping notification on July 14th and they were delivered here in Canada on the 24th.

Cheers,

Tom

The sets are absolutely phenomenal. It didn't take long to get them either, and I chose the cheaper, slower way for my group order. Got shipping notification on July 14th and they were delivered here in Canada on the 24th.

Cheers,

Tom

I experienced the same fast shipping to Canada.

The kits are fabulous. Danny did an incredible job!

Customer service was outstanding too!

This looks like an amazing set. I would like to is, and pardon me for my ignorance,

just how much of this set can be used on the US F-104 Vietnam era jet. BTW, my hat is

off to you Danny.

Brad

Brad

A lot in this set since I used it for my F-104C. IT will be coming out in an article for SAMI in the next month or so....

The Daco set is SUPERB...it has many items you can use for your Vietnam era F-104C AS I did.

Steve