Nice to see you back around. Excellent

Thanks Chris,

As soon as I got some footing back home more junk kicked up in Iraq...lol. Anyways, I think I'll have enough time to finish this tiny heli before they send me out again!

V/r

Ron

Awesome to have you along. I've always loved this helicopter and considered building a version many times, just never got to it. Are you doing it with any of the cameras and/or sensors mounted or just the clean airframe? Either way will be great.

Bill

Awesome to have you along. I've always loved this helicopter and considered building a version many times, just never got to it. Are you doing it with any of the cameras and/or sensors mounted or just the clean airframe? Either way will be great.

Bill

Hi Bill,

This will be clean, don't want to get over zealous given the time that is left in this GB.

V/r

Ron

Neat subject, I ran across some photos of this aircraft while looking for some detail photos of 66, and kept them in mind for a future project. I didn't know there were already decals for it, so even better.